Early Learning Ventures, is a groundbreaking endeavor engaging the public, private, and philanthropic sectors to address the operational challenges facing early care and education.
David Merage - 2013 Ellis Island Medal of Honor Recipient.
- Governor John Hickenlooper Proclaims May 11, 2013 as David Merage Day.
- Congratulations, David!
Innovative Venture Philanthropy
- Merage Foundations Invests in Futures.
- Our mission is to promote self-sufficiency through education, art and community development.
- Our philanthropic investments are focused on social change and result in families and communities improving the quality and circumstances of their lives.
Investing in Futures
- Expanding Access to Quality Care.
- Advancing the Business of Child Care to Promote School Readiness.
- Making it Possible for Providers to Do What They Do Best – Care For and Educate Children.
Arts & Culture
- Investing in development projects that have deep-rooted impact in cultural education and expression.
- Actively engaging diverse audiences through through varioius artistic discipllines.
Innovative Venture Philantrophists
Merage Foundations focuses on improving lives through the investment in innovative social programs in early childhood education, arts & culture, and community development.